Native American Awareness Working Group
The Native American Awareness Working Group raises consciousness and increases knowledge about Native American culture, especially in Minnesota. The group studies the history and special problems experienced by underserved Native Americans, shares learnings with others and takes action as appropriate.
- Support the outreach of the Church of Gichitwaa Kateri to the 42 Native American tribes in Minnesota and the larger community
- Co-sponsor events to raise awareness of Native American issues
- Continue our support of Dream of Wild Health’s outreach to the 42 Native American tribes in Minnesota
- Gain an awareness of the complexity of current legal issues impacting justice for the Native American populations
- Submit articles to CSJ publications as appropriate
For more information contact Marty Roers at email@example.com.